- Provides a safe, friendly, neutral environment so that children who are in
foster care or other wise separated from their families, may have supervised
visitation with them.
- Staff coordinates between the caregiver and the visiting client to establish a
mutually agreeable time for the visits to occur.
- Staff will meet with the visiting client for an orientation to explain the
program, tour the building, and familiarize them with the visitation guidelines.
- Staff provides written observations of each session and is available for court
appearances and team meetings.
- Priority One (In room entire visit)
- Priority Two (10 minute checks)
- Priority Three (30 minute checks)